Pretzel Caramel Brownie Brittle
Prepare yourself for the most delicious Brownie Bittle EVER!! So moist, chocolate-y, and crunchy! This is the perfect afternoon snack, when you’re looking for that little bit of sugar. And even more amazing as a desert topped with a scoop of your favorite ice cream!
So, here’s how you can make some of your very own Pretzel Caramel Brownie Brittle!
- Large Sheet Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Foodstirs Brownie Mix
- Organic Pretzels, crushed
- Organic Caramels, melted
- Sea Salt Flakes
- Line a large sheet Pan with parchment paper
- Pour Foodstirs Brownie Mix onto sheet pan. Spread out into thin layer.
- Bake, let cool until room temperature.
- Once cooled, drizel a layer of the melted caramels. Top with crushed pretzels.
- Continue alternating between melted caramels and crushed pretzels until brownie pan is covered.
- Place entire sheet pan in refrigerator to let caramel and pretzels set. About 15 minutes.
- Once set, top with sea salt flakes and slice into squares.
You can always add other toppings to this like almonds, chocolate chips, or even crushed potato chips! This recipe is easily customizable, so make it your own!