Based in Santa Monica, CA, Foodstirs was co-founded by entrepreneurs Galit Laibow, Greg Fleishman and actress & author Sarah Michelle Gellar behind the sole purpose of helping people connect through the power of Good Clean Sweet Snacks. Foodstirs started in the baking mix category with our organic, non-GMO ultra-clean label products that are superior on every level. We are launching the world’s first organic ready to eat fresh baked sweet snacks line with 50% less sugar than their conventional counterparts. With this new line, we are expanding into the grab & go, convenience marketplace and building out a new sales organization to support the expansion.
Everything we make is based on four core principles: ultra-sustainability, ease of preparation, accessibly priced and delicious from-scratch taste. And, we are committed to direct-sourcing regenerative ingredients that utilize planet-healing agricultural methods like Biodynamic® and identity-preserved. Our products are sold nationwide online and in over 15,000 retail stores that include Starbucks, Whole Foods Market, Sprouts, Target, Kroger, Safeway, Amazon and many more. For more information, please visit, please visit www.Foodstirs.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest. And read our story: Foodstirs Entrepreneur Magazine.
Check out our Press page to see what we are up to!
Brand Activist (LA/OC/SD/PA/DC & NYC)
Brand Activist (LA/OC/SD/PA/DC & NYC)
Location: Remote Status: Part-Time Start Date: Immediately
We are on a mission to build a team of Brand Activists with 1-3 years experience working within CPG companies. You will be the face of the brand at field marketing events and in store with key retail partners. You will build relationships through strategic partner events and opportunistic samplings in addition to soliciting retailers for secondary product displays and executing retail demonstrations. In this role, you will largely be responsible for encouraging growth of the brand in the marketplace. You will work closely with the VP of Sales and marketing team to build brand awareness and stoke the excitement of our products!
- Represent the Foodstirs brand at key retailers which include coordination and execution of in-store demos, events and sampling activations
- Work with store decision makers to secure secondary product display placement in hot zone locations and/or secure off shelf placement of Foodstirs branded merchandisers IE: Shippers and displays. .
- Ongoing auditing of all in-store retailer specific activity such as ensuring proper promotional pricing, evaluating Foodstirs product set for any missing SKUs and work with Store Managers to close voids, and identify any out of stocks working with Store Managers and DSD representatives to either pull stock from back or prompt reorder
- Be the eyes and ears of Foodstirs from the field: report on observations regarding retail accounts as well as competitor activity.
- Create and maintain relationships with grocery team leaders, as well as potential partner brands.
- Support marketing events relevant to the brand and to the region. You’ll be responsible for partnering with like-minded companies in your market.
- Comfort with adapting to various Apps & Google Docs - we use it extensively
- Hardworking and ambitious
- An energetic and entrepreneurial spirit with a keen interest in building brands
- Outgoing and comfortable with speaking to people, a people person
- Pumped about improving the food system and our world
- Ability to act independently and remotely
- Must be highly organized and have strong attention to detail
- Must have access to a car and smartphone
- Most importantly, you are obsessed about what we're doing at Foodstirs!
** Must be able to work weekends. $20 per hour + bonus structure + mileage
To apply please send your resume and cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Brand Activist" in the subject line.
Please indicate which city for which you are applying LA or NYC.