ESPRESSO BROWNIE PANCAKES
Coffee lovers, this one’s for you!
Was your cup of coffee not enough this morning? Add a little kick to your pancakes! This recipe for Espresso Chip Brownie Batter Pancakes is sure to give you that extra energy you need.
- 1 package <a href=”https://foodstirs.com/shop/mixes/brownie-mix“>Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Lovers Brownie Mix</a>
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon espresso
- 2/3 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat griddle to 325 degrees.
- Whisk eggs in a medium bowl. Add oil and water; whisk until well-blended. Add dry brownie mix and espresso powder and stir until combined; batter will be thick.
- Spray hot griddle with non-stick cooking spray and place 2 tablespoons of batter onto the surface. Sprinkle with a few white chocolate chips and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes, or until batter bubbles.
- Flip brownie pancakes over and cook on the second side until cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Repeat this process until you have used up all the batter.