Prep: 10 Minutes
Bake: 15 Minutes
Yields: 8-10 Servings
Foodstirs™ Organic Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix
12 tbsp unsalted butter, cold (cubed)
Organic Vanilla Pudding (pre-made)
Summertime Fruit Topping:
1 cup fresh strawberries (sliced)
1 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cup fresh raspberries
5 fresh kiwis (sliced)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg. Slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Gather dough into a ball, wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm.
- Roll dough out into a large circle and trim to a tart pan. Bake tart crust for 12-14 minutes and cool for 10 minutes. When the pan is cool to the touch, place tart in refrigerator to cool completely.
- Wash Summertime Fruits and slice the strawberries and kiwis.
- When the tart crust is completely cooled in the refrigerator, add Organic Vanilla Pudding into the base of the crust as the filling. Make sure the surface of the pudding is even and then begin laying out Summertime Fruits in your desired fashion.
- Chill before serving. Enjoy!