For Chewy Oat Crumbles:
1. Preheat oven to 325*F. Very lightly grease an 8"x8" baking pan, set aside. In a large bowl, add the Foodstirs Organic Very Berry Chewy Oat Bar Mix, Oil, and Water. Mix until everything is well-incorporated.
2. Pour the Chewy Oat Mix into the baking pan (you do not need to press down as you want a crumbled texture as the end-result).
3. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Allow the Chewy Oat to cool before further crumbling.
4. Once the Chewy Oat is cool to the touch, begin crumbling to a granola. Set aside for assembly.
1. Grab your favorite jar, cup, or bowl and begin by spreading out several Tablespoons of Yogurt into the bottom, add fresh Raspberries, and generously crumble on the Chewy Oat, then add a second layer!
2. Repeat this process until all the Yogurt, Raspberries, and Chewy Oat is gone. Makes about 16 servings. Enjoy!