For Rainbow Waffle:
1. In a large bowl, begin whisking the Eggs, Butter, Milk, and Yogurt together until incorporated. Whisk in the Foodstirs Organic Sunday Stacks Mix.
2. Separate the Batter into 5 bowls and add in the according Color Kitchen Natural Dye Packets to their specific bowls (to make their respective colors). Pro Tip: Pour the colorful batter into squirt bottles for easier rainbow-making!
3. Preheat the waffle iron to 300*F and spray with non-stick cooking oil. Begin by squirting one color into a circular shape around the circumference of the waffle iron, then repeat with each color until a rainbow is formed.
4. Allow to cook for about 2 minutes per waffle. Makes 5-10 Rainbow Waffles.
5. To decorate, cut the Rainbow Waffles in half, spray whipped cream at the bottom of the Waffle, sprinkle Natural Rainbow Sprinkles, and decorate the Waffle with Organic Chocolate Frosting. Repeat for all Waffles. Enjoy!