1. Heat Ice Cream Cone Waffle Iron and lightly coat with butter or non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk egg, milk, yogurt, and butter together. Begin adding in the Foodstirs Organic Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix and stir until completely incorporated.
2. Begin by pouring 1/4 Cup portions of the batter into the waffle iron and cooking until golden brown (1-2 minutes).
3. Once all the batter is gone, place the Waffles into mugs (to create an even taco shape) and pop in the freezer until firm.
For Colorful Chocolate Sauce Dip:
1. Add the White Chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 10 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir in Coconut Oil. Pop back into the microwave for 10-second intervals and stir until White Chocolate sauce forms.
2. Separate the White Chocolate Sauce into 2 bowls and mix in the according Color Kitchen Natural Dyes. Stir until the pigment is fully incorporated in the White Chocolate Sauce.
1. Begin assembly by scooping Halo Top Vanilla Ice Cream into the Cake Waffle Tacos.
2. Next, dip the Waffle Tacos in the chocolate sauce and generously coat with India Tree Carnival Mix Sprinkles. Enjoy!