For Galaxy Ice Cream:
1. Allow Halo Top Vanilla Bean Ice Cream to slightly soften. In a cookie sheet, divide the Ice Cream into three sections. In one section, mix in the 2 Packets of Color Kitchen Pink Dye. Inn another section, mix in the 2 PAckets of Color Kitchen Blue Dye. In the final section, mix in the 2 Packets of Color Kitchen Pink Dye and the 1 Packet of Color Kitchen Blue Dye.
2. Place the Ice Cream back into the freezer until slightly hardened. Once the Ice Cream has firmed up in the freezer, take the Ice Cream out of the freezer and swirl together, creating a Galaxy effect. Pop back into the freezer until you are ready to build the Ice Cream Sandwiches!
For the Sugar Cookie Sandwiches:
1. In a bowl, mix together the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix, Egg, and Butter. Stir until ball forms then spread the Cookie Mix evenly on a 12x8 cookie sheet (to form a large, rectangular cookie).
2. Bake for 12-14 minutes at 350*F.
3. Once finished baking, allow to cool. When cooled, cut the Sugar Cookies into squares for the Sandwich, this should make about 12 Cookie squares.
For the Purple Icing:
1. In a bowl, mix together the Vanilla Frosting Mix, 2 Pink and 1 Blue Color Kitchen Dye Packets and mix.
2. After incorporated, mix in the Butter and Yogurt. If the Frosting is too thick for dipping the Ice Cream Sandwiches, thin out with Milk (adding in 1 Tsp at a time).
For the Assembly:
1. Once everything is ready, it is time to assemble the Ice Cream Sandwiches!
2. Take 1 large scoop of the Galaxy Ice Cream and place it between two squares of the Sugar Cookies.
3. Once sandwiched together, dip the Ice Cream Sandwich into the Purple Icing and roll in the Natural Galaxy Sprinkles.
4. Repeat this process until all the Cookies and Ice Cream become Sandwiches.
5. Pop back into the freezer until Purple icing is slightly hardened. Enjoy!