1. Prepare the Good Citizen Macaroni and Cheese according to the directions on the back of the box.
2. In a bowl, combine the Foodstirs Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix with all the necessary ingredients and mix until batter forms.
3. Add the Good Citizen Macaroni to the Pancake Mix and stir until incorporated. Preheat a pancake skillet to about 300*F and spray with cooking oil.
4. Begin scooping 1/3 cup portions of the Macaroni Pancake Batter onto the griddle. Let cook for 2-5 minutes or until brown and then flip the pancake.
5. In a microwave-save syrup pitcher, combine 1/2 Cup Organic Maple Syrup and 3 Tbs Organic Sriracha, stir and heat until warm (approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute in the microwave).
6. Stack the Macaroni Pancakes high, add butter if desired, and Sriracha Maple Syrup. Enjoy!