CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CONE
Our new Chocolate Chip Cookie Cone is going to revolutionize your ice cream eating experience! We took our Chocolate Chippy Cookie Mix and tweaked the baking process to create delectable cones to host your favorite flavor ice cream on top! Waffle cones are so last season.
What you will need:
- 1 package Organic Chocolate Chippy Mix
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
Yields: 4 mini cookie ice cream cones
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 15 min
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a mixer, blend butter on low speed until smooth. Add egg and continue blending until incorporated.
- Add dry mix and blend on low until a dough forms. Divide the dough in half, then shape each half into a flat disk. Wrap in plastic and freeze 20 minutes or until firm enough to roll out.
- Remove dough from freezer and place each half between two large pieces of parchment paper. Using a rolling pin, roll dough out about 1/4 inch thick, place dough with parchment on a sheet pan, slowly peel off the top piece of parchment paper. Do the same for other half of dough. Bake 12 minutes until edges are slightly brown and the cookie is set through the middle.
- After removing from the oven, place two pieces of parchment on top of the cookie, with the ends meeting in the middle of the cookie. Using another cookie sheet, carefully flip the cookie over.
- Cut the cookie in half where the parchment meets, using a large knife or pizza cutter. Place cone along the edge of one cookie and slowly roll it, using the parchment paper to lift the cookie. Roll until the shape of the cone is completed, then stop. Cut off excess cookie piece. Continue with other cookie halves to make 4 cookie ice cream cones.
- Allow to cool at least 45 minutes.