BLUEBERRY PANCAKE MUFFINS
Because you would feel guilty eating a cupcake for breakfast... try a tasty twist on classic blueberry muffins by making them with our Organic Pancake Mix!
You will need:
- One Package Foodstirs Organic Pancake Mix
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ cup plain or Greek yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- Handful of blueberries
- Maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a muffin pan with liners.
- Whisk eggs, then slowly add melted butter.
- Mix in milk, yogurt, and pancake mix. Be careful not to over-mix. It’s okay for there to be a few lumps. In fact, for muffins, it’s perfect.
- Fill muffin liners 2/3 to ¾ of the way full, then press several blueberries into the top of each muffin.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean.
- Cool and serve with maple syrup.
This Recipe was created by a member of our Baker's Circle! Kaz Weida is a freelance writer based in Salt Lake City. She’s a serious bibliophile, obsessed with trees and a staunch believer that coffee cures all the things. She blogs about brilliant baking, crafting celebrations and parenting with purpose at www.asweetlittlelife.com. You can follow Kaz on Facebook to catch her weekly petite sweet or see her pinning obsessively right before birthday parties on Pinterest.