Bat Bon Bons
Squeak, squeak, squeak! Are those bats flying around or are the kids getting excited for Halloween! Add to your kids' excitement with this healthier twist on bonbons. Instead of ice cream, freezing fruit can satisfy your bat teeth! Here is a fun and simple treat that your kids will love helping to make.
How Kids Can Help:
- Quarter the banana with a butter knife.
- Dip bananas into chocolate.
- Shake the sprinkles onto the chocolate bananas.
- Place bananas onto baking sheet.
- Squeeze whipped cream on top of frozen bananas.
~Recipe and photos by Katie Romey, MS, RD, for Foodstirs