Foodstirs® Junk-Free Bakery™ has many delicious vegan mixes that you can use to create memorable from-scratch goodies. Our suh-weet Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Chippy Cookie Mix is great alone, and it's even better when you add a few extra good-for-you ingredients, such as wholesome flax meal, olive oil and quick-cooking oats. It takes mere minutes to whip up some of our Vegan Chocolate Chippy Oatmeal Cookies! Get the kids involved and bring friends and family together with these freshly baked cookies that we guarantee will pull a quick disappearing act.
Make a couple batches for your kids' lunch boxes and save some for yourself - our Vegan Chocolate Chippy Oatmeal Cookie Recipe allows you to indulge in these go-to childhood cookie faves, guilt free! Enjoy vegan cookies that contain only non-GMO ingredients, zero artificial colors and flavors and less sugar than those other guys.
Prep: 10 min
Bake: 10 min
Yields: 24 cookies
One count Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Chippy Mix
1 cup quick-cooking oats
2 tbsp flax meal
6 tbsp water
6 tbsp olive oil
Directions for Cookies:
- Combine the flax meal and water in a small bowl. Whisk together, then set aside to thicken, about three minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350° F; line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine the flax mixture and the olive oil
- Add the oats and one Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Chippy Mix; blend until a dough forms
- Form dough into tablespoon sized balls; place on the parchment lined baking sheet at least one inch apart
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until the edges begin to brown
- Cool completely on a wire rack