Prep: 20 Minutes
Bake: 20 Minutes
Yields: 6 Servings
1 1/2 Cup Foodstirs™ Organic Sweet Potato Pancake Mix
4 Tbs Olive Oil
1 Cup Milk + 2 Tbs
1 Package Applegate Natural Sunday Bacon
1 Fresh Avocado (sliced)
1 Tbs Chives (diced)
1/2 Cup Organic Maple Syrup
1-3 Tbs desired Hot Sauce
1. In a bowl, combine the Eggs, Milk, and Olive Oil. Whisk until well-incorporated, add in the Foodstirs Organic Sweet Potato Pancake Mix. Stir until batter forms.
2. Heat skillet or griddle over medium heat or to 300 degrees. Lightly coat with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
3. Cook pancakes 1- ½ to 2 minutes or until the surface of pancake forms bubbles which begin to pop and bottoms are golden brown.
4. Carefully turn pancakes over with a spatula and cook on the second side until pancakes are cooked thoroughly. Set aside until time for assembly!
For Applegate Natural Sunday Bacon:
1. Warm a dry frying pan over medium heat, when hot, place a couple strips of bacon in the pan at a time. Flip after about 1-2 minutes and repeat until bacon has reached desired crispiness.
2. Place finished bacon onto a plate lined with paper towels—to absorb the excess oil. Between frying processes, make sure to safely drain the oil and wipe down the pan with a paper towel.
1. On a griddle over medium heat, crack a couple eggs and bring down the temperature to medium-low and let cook for about 5 minutes—for a sunny side-up egg. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Repeat the process until you’ve finished cooking all the eggs.
1. Slice the Avocado as desired and set aside for assembly.
2. Pro Tip: In order to easily dice the Chives, use kitchen scissors and shear off 1/8-inch pieces.
3. In a microwave-safe syrup pitcher, mix together the Maple Syrup and Hot Sauce. Stir and heat for 30-60 seconds, or until warm.
1. Take one Pancake, top with an Egg, top with a couple slices of Applegate Natural Sunday Bacon, and garnish with Avocado and Chives. Dunk in Spicy Maple Syrup. Enjoy!