Prep: 20 min
Bake: 40 min
Yields: 15 Cake Pops
1 Foodstirs® Organic Warm Apple Spice Coffee Cake Mix
1 Artisan Kettle® Organic White Chocolate Chips Packet
1 Blue Plant-Based Dye Packet
1 Green Plant-Based Dye Packet
Natural Green Sugar
15 Lollipop Sticks
1/2 Cup Melted Butter
1/3 Cup Greek Yogurt
1/3 Cup Milk
3 Tbsp Organic Vegetable Oil
1. For Cake: Preheat oven to 350° F and spray an 8x8 pan with organic non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix together melted butter, eggs, milk, and yogurt until smooth. Add Foodstirs® Organic Warm Apple Spice Cake Mix and stir until combined and the batter is smooth. Bake for 38-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow cake to cool until just warm to touch.
2. For Chocolate Coating: Combine Artisan Kettle™ Organic White Chocolate Chips and 3 Tbsp Organic Vegetable Oil in microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each interval until melted.
3. Measure 3 Tbsp of melted white chocolate into a separate bowl and mix in Green Plant-Based Dye. Mix Blue Plant-Based Dye into remaining melted white chocolate.s.
4. Assemble Cake Pops: Trim and remove the browned edges of the cake. Next, cut the cake into small cubes. Place into a large bowl and use hands to crumble cake into small pieces, creating a sand-like texture. Once the cake is crumbled into fine crumbs, use a Tablespoon to scoop and measure 2 Tbsp of packed cake crumbs. Press together and roll into a firm cake ball.
5. Set onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Repeat until all 15 cake balls have been made. Place a lollipop stick into each center of each cake ball. Allow cake pops to firm in the freezer for 30 minutes. Once cake pops have finished chilling, remove from freezer. Dunk each cake pop one-by-one into melted, blue-dyed chocolate. Allow excess chocolate to drip off.
6. Now To Decorate! Drizzle each cake pop with melted, green-dyed chocolate. Place back onto parchment paper lined sheet pan. Sprinkle green sugar onto each cake pop. Repeat until all cake pops have been coated in the colorful chocolate. Place back in the freezer for 15 minutes or until chocolate has hardened. Enjoy!