- Heat a skillet to medium heat or to about 275-300*F. In a bowl, combine the 2 Eggs, 1/2 Cup Melted Butter, 1/2 Cup Yogurt, 1/2 Cup Milk (+ 1-2 Tbsp to thin if necessary). Once wet ingredients are combined, mix in the Warm Apple Spice Coffee Cake Mix until a thick batter forms.
- Lightly grease the griddle with Organic non-stick cooking spray and begin scooping 1/4 Cup measurements of the Warm Apple Spice Batter onto the skillet. Cook both sides until golden brown. Repeat until all the batter is gone.
For Streusel Topping:
- Preheat oven to 350*F. In a small bowl, mix together the Foodstirs Streusel Topping Mix and softened Butter. Crumble the Streusel Topping onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes.
For Caramel Sauce:
- Remove the label from the can. Place in a pot and cover with water. Place a lid the on pot. Bring water to a boil and allow to simmer for 2 hours. Make sure the can stays covered with water, and pour more in as needed. Once the two hours are up, carefully drain water and allow can to cool.
- Stack pancakes high and drizzle caramel sauce over the top and sprinkle on the Streusel Topping. Enjoy!