- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 12 Minutes
- Yields: About 10 Cookies
- 3 Cups Foodstirs Organic Very Merry Gingerbread Cookie Mix
- 1 Egg
- 6 Tbsp Butter, room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Organic Milk
- 1 Cup Biodynamic Organic Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tsp Organic Butter
- 2 Tsp Organic Greek Yogurt
- 2 Packets ColorKitchen Natural Blue Dye
- 2 Tbsp Natural Pearl Sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter, egg, and milk together until combined. Slowly add in the Gingerbread Mix and stir until batter forms. Spray a donut mold and fill the donut wells with the Gingerbread batter. Bake for about 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before frosting.
2. In a medium bowl combine the Powdered Sugar, Butter, and Yogurt and whisk until smooth. Separate into three bowls. In one bowl, add 1/2 of the Packet of ColorKitchen Natural Blue Dye in one bowl and stir until light blue. In another bowl, add the 1 1/2 Packets of the ColorKitchen Natural Blue Dye and stir until dark blue. Pour the blue dyes into piping bags and set aside until assembly.
3. Dip the donuts into the white frosting, then drizzle on the different blue frostings, top with Natural Pearl Sprinkles. Repeat for all donuts. Enjoy!