- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 12 Minutes
- Yields: About 10 Cookies
Easy Gingerbread Snowflake Donuts Recipe
Foodstirs Organic Very Merry Gingerbread Snowflake Donuts
Enjoy the sweet, spicy flavor of freshly baked gingerbread in no time when you make Foodstirs Organic Very Merry Gingerbread Snowflake Donuts. The simple recipe starts with a package of Foodstirs Organic Very Merry Gingerbread Cookie Mix, which includes all of the spices that give gingerbread its traditional flavor. Low-sugar and junk-free, this is one recipe you'll want to make all year round. Make the donuts as written or go vegan by replacing the eggs and dairy with vegan-friendly substitutes.
- 3 Cups Foodstirs Organic Very Merry Gingerbread Cookie Mix
- 1 Egg
- 6 Tbsp Butter, Room Temperature
- 1/2 Cup Organic Milk
- 1 Cup Organic Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tsp Organic Butter
- 2 Tsp Organic Greek Yogurt
- 2 Packets Color Kitchen Natural Blue Dye
- 2 Tbsp Natural Pearl Sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, egg and milk together until combined. Slowly add in the Gingerbread Mix and stir until batter forms. Pro tip: Use an electric mixer for faster results and a smoother batter. Spray a donut mold with non-stick cooking spray and fill the donut wells with the Gingerbread batter. Bake for about 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before frosting.
2. In a medium bowl combine the powdered sugar, butter and yogurt. Whisk or mix with an electric mixer until smooth. Separate frosting into three small bowls. In one bowl, add 1/2 of the Packet of Color Kitchen Natural Blue Dye and stir until light blue. In another bowl, add 1 1/2 Packets of the Color Kitchen Natural Blue Dye and stir until dark blue. Pour the blue dyes into piping bags and set aside until assembly.
3. Dip the donuts into the white frosting, then drizzle on the different blue frostings. Top the frosted donuts with Natural Pearl Sprinkles. Enjoy!