Prep: 10 Minutes
Bake: 25 Minutes
Yields: 2 Servings
1/2 Foodstirs Organic Very Berry Chocolate Chip Bar Mix
1/8 Cup Oil
1 Tbsp Water
1 Cup Organic Strawberries (fresh, chopped in quarters)
1 Cup Organic Blueberries (fresh)
2 Tbsp Butter
1/3 Cup Biodynamic Cane Sugar
1 Tbsp Identity Preserved Flour
1 Pint Halo Top Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1. Preheat your oven to 325*F. In a bowl, combine the Foodstirs Organic Very Berry Chocolate Chip Bar Mix, Oil, and Water. Stir until crumbly texture forms. Set aside until baking.
1. Preheat your stovetop to medium-low heat. In a medium saucepan, melt Butter and Biodynamic Cane Sugar together until a loose caramel forms.
2. Add in the chopped Strawberries and Blueberries to the light caramel and gently stir. When liquid forms, begin whisking in the 1 Tbsp of IP Flour until the sauce thickens. Set aside for assembly.
3. In a small tart dish, begin pouring in the Berry mixture. Generously top with the Foodstirs Organic Very Berry Chocolate Chip crumbles. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
4. Carefully remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes. Top with Halo Top Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Enjoy!