- Prep: 20 Minutes
- Freeze: 1 Hour
- Bake: 15 Minutes
- Yields: 8 Servings
For Chewy Oat Crust:
- Foodstirs Organic Very Berry Chocolate Chip Chewy Oat Mix
- 1/4 Cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Water
For Pie Filling:
- 1 Cup Organic Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Organic Strawberry Preserves
- 8 Organic Strawberries
- 1/4 Cup Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips + 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1. Preheat oven to 350*F. In a bowl, combine the Chewy Oat Mix, Oil, and Water. Stir until combined and press into individual heart-shaped pans. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from oven and cool completely in the fridge.
2. In a bowl, mix together the Organic Cream Cheese and Organic Preserves, stir until well-combined. Top the Chewy Oat crusts with the Organic Cheesecake topping. Freeze for about 1 hour before serving.
3. In a small bowl, combine the Lily's Chocolate Chips and Coconut Oil and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
4. After about an hour in the freezer, gently slide a knife around the edges of the Cheesecakes and remove from the tins. Top with an Organic Strawberry and the Lily's chocolate sauce. Enjoy!