- Prep: 20 Minutes
- Freeze: 1 Hour
- Bake: 15 Minutes
- Yields: 10 Servings
For Chewy Oat Crust:
- Foodstirs Organic Very Berry Chocolate Chip Chewy Oat Mix
- 1/4 Cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Bar Hu Cashew Butter & Raspberry Jelly Dark Chocolate Bar (chopped)
For Vegan "Cheesecake" Filling:
- 11/2 Cups Quick-Soaked Cashews
- 2/3 Cup Organic Full Fat Coconut Cream
- 1/3 Cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Agave, Coconut Nectar, or Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Organic Raspberries (crushed)
For Chocolate Swirl Topping:
- 2 Squares Hu Cashew Butter & Raspberry Jelly Dark Chocolate Bar (chopped, melted in microwave)
1. Preheat oven to 350*F. In a bowl, combine the Chewy Oat Mix, Oil, Water, and chopped Hu Chocolate. Stir until combined and press into a pie pan. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from oven and cool completely.
2. In a blender, combine the Cashews, Coconut Cream, Coconut Oil, Agave, and Raspberries and blend on high until smooth. Once the Chewy Oat Pie Crust is cool, pour in the Vegan Raspberry Filling. Dollop small dots of melted Hu Chocolate and swirl together to create a beautiful design.
3. Freeze for about 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!