- Prep: 20 Minutes
- Bake: 20 Minutes
- Yields: 6 Servings
- 1 1/2 Cup Foodstirs™ Organic Sweet Potato Pancake Mix
- 1/4 Cup Organic Applesauce
- 1.5 Cups Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Lily's Stevia Sweetened Premium Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Bar of Lily's Stevia Sweetened Almond Dark Chocolate Bar
1. Preheat griddle stovetop to Medium-Low heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. In a bowl, combine the Applesauce, Almond Milk, and Sweet Potato Pancake Mix and stir until completely incorporated.
2. Pour dollops of the Pancake Mix onto the griddle and flip when golden brown. Repeat until the batter is gone. Set aside.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, mix together the 1/2 Cup Lily's Baking Chips and 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir until Ganache forms. Chop up the 1/4 Bar of Lily's Almond Dark Chocolate.
4. Stack Sweet Potato Pancakes high, spooning the Dark Chocolate Ganache in-between the layers. Pour remaining Ganache on top and top with the chopped up Lily's Bar. Enjoy!