- Prep: 20 Minutes
- Bake: 20 Minutes
- Yields: 4 Servings
For Sweet Potato Pizza Crust:
- 1 1/3 Cup Foodstirs™ Organic Sweet Potato Pancake Mix
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Cup Water (hot)
- 1 Tbsp Organic Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Daiya Vegan Cheddar Style Shreds
- 1 Beyond Meat Burger (cooked, crumbled)
- 1/3 Cup Organic Tomato Sauce
- Organic Fresh Herbs
For Sweet Potato Pizza:
1. Preheat oven to 400*F. In a medium bowl, mix together the Foodstirs Organic Sweet Potato Pancake Mix, Baking Powder, Salt and Garlic Powder. Next, add in the hot Water and Olive Oil, stir until sticky dough forms. Use a well-floured surface to roll out the dough to 1/4" thickness and trim into a large circle. Place the dough onto a pizza pan or square cookie sheet.
2. Spoon the Organic Tomato Sauce over the top of the Pizza dough and sprinkle on desired amount of Daiya Vegan Cheese and cooked Beyond Meat Crumbles. Add fresh Sage leaves if desired and bake for 20 minutes.
3. Remove the pizza from the oven and cut into triangles. Enjoy!