- Prep: 20 Minutes
- Freeze: 20 Minutes
- Bake: 15 Minutes
- Yields: 12 Servings
For Chewy Oat Cups:
- Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Chip Coconut Chewy Oat Mix
- 1/4 Cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Cup Dandies Vegan Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Bar Lily's Sweets Dark Chocolate + 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1. Preheat oven to 350*F. In a bowl, combine the Chewy Oat Mix, Oil, and Water. Stir until combined and press into a well oiled muffin tin. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from oven and cool completely in the fridge.
2. In a small bowl, combine the Lily's Chocolate and Coconut Oil and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
4. After Chewy Oat Cups are cooled, top with about 1 Tsp of the Lily's Chocolate sauce and several Dandies Marshmallows. Safely use a Kitchen Torch to brown the Marshmallows on top and drizzle more of the Lily's Chocolate sauce. Repeat for all cups. Enjoy!