Prep: 10 Minutes
Bake: 25-27 Minutes
Yields: 18 Servings
Foodstirs Organic Ultimate Chocolate Cake Mix
2/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
1 Cup Hot Water
1 Tsp Natural Cherry Essence
Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix
3 Tbsp Butter, room temperature
2 Tbsp Greek Yogurt
1/2 Tsp Natural Cherry Essence
1/4 Cup Chocolate Sauce
1/2 Cup Fresh Organic Cherries
1. Preheat oven to 350*F. Coat 2 8" Round Pans with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk eggs until blended; whisk in oil, hot water, and Natural Cherry Essence until well-blended.
3. Whisk in Foodstirs Organic Ultimate Chocolate Cake Mix until batter is smooth and well-blended. Divide batter evenly into prepared pans and smooth surface.
4. Bake cakes for 23-27 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool cakes for 15 minutes; carefully remove from pans and cool completely on a wire rack. Set aside until assembly.
1. In a bowl, cream together the Butter, Greek Yogurt, and Natural Cherry Essence until smooth. Add in the Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix and blend until well-incorporated.
2. Pour the frosting into a piping bag. Pro Tip: You can use a Ziplock bag and snip off the tip! Set aside until assembly.
1. Begin by setting one Ultimate Chocolate Cake Round onto a revolving cake stand. Pipe some frosting onto the Ultimate Chocolate Cake Round and smooth with an icing smoother. Layer the next round of Ultimate Chocolate Cake and repeat.
2. Pipe and smooth frosting all over the sides and top of the cake. Pour the Chocolate Sauce over the surface of the cake and style the Organic Cherries on top. Enjoy!