For Ultimate Chocolate Cake Cupcakes:
1. Preheat the oven to 350*F. Line a 12-Cupcake Pan with Cupcake Liners and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, whisk the Eggs, Oil, and Water until well-blended. Begin adding the Foodstirs Organic Ultimate Chocolate Cake Mix and stir until combined.
3. Once completely incorporated, fill all the Cupcake Liners with batter and bake for 17-20 minutes.
4. When finished baking, remove from the oven and allow to cool. When the cupcakes are cool, hollow out the center of the cupcakes to fill with Unicorn Frosting during assembly.
For Purple Frosting:
1. Using a mixer, beat the butter until fluffy. Incorporate the Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix and Natural Pink and Blue Dyes. Should create a thick buttercream. If necessary, thin out with 1 tsp of water at a time.
2. Put Frosting in a piping bag. Pro Tip: If you don't have a piping bag, you can use a Ziplock! Set aside for assembly.
For Unicorn Frosting:
1. Divide the 1/4 Cup pre-made frosting into 4 separate bowls. In one bowl, add half of the Color Kitchen Natural Pink Dye and mix. In another bowl, add half of the Color Kitchen Natural Blue Dye and mix. In the third bowl, add both the halves of the Pink and Blue Dye and mix until purple. Leave the last bowl plain white.
2. On a sheet of plastic wrap, begin pouring the frosting colors down in lines, alternating the colors. Roll the plastic wrap in a burrito to make the Unicorn frosting. Place plastic wrapped Unicorn Frosting into a piping bag and wait until assembly.
1. After the centers are removed from the Ultimate Chocolate Cake Cupcakes, fill with the Unicorn Frosting. Next, pipe the Purple Frosting on top of all the cupcakes.
2. Once they're assembled, cut into the cupcake to reveal the Unicorn Surprise. Enjoy!