Prep: 10 Minutes
Bake: 17-20 Minutes
Yields: 18 Servings
For Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes:
Foodstirs Organic Ultimate Chocolate Cake Mix
2/3 Cup Oil
1 Cup Hot Water
For Sprinkle Center:
1/2 Cup Mixture of India Tree Sprinkles and Decoratifs (Green, Purple, Orange, Nature's My Party, and Chocolate Decoratifs)
Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix
4 Tbsp Butter
1 Packet Color Kitchen Natural Orange Dye
For Ultimate Chocolate Cake Cupcakes:
1. Preheat the oven to 350*F. Line a 12-Cupcake Pan with Cupcake Liners and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, whisk the Eggs, Oil, and Water until well-blended. Begin adding the Foodstirs Organic Ultimate Chocolate Cake Mix and stir until combined.
3. Once completely incorporated, fill all the Cupcake Liners with batter and bake for 17-20 minutes.
4. When finished baking, remove from the oven and allow to cool. When the cupcakes are cool, hollow out the center of the cupcakes to fill with sprinkles during assembly.
1. Using a mixer, beat the butter until fluffy. Incorporate the Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix and Natural Orange Dye. Should create a thick buttercream. If necessary, thin out with 1 tsp of water at a time.
2. Put Frosting in a piping bag. Pro Tip: If you don't have a piping bag, you can use a Ziplock! Set aside for assembly.
1. After the centers are removed from the Ultimate Chocolate Cake Cupcakes, fill with about 1 Tbsp of mixed sprinkles. Pipe Frosting on top of all the cupcakes.
2. Once they're assembled, cut into the cupcake to reveal the sprinkle center. Enjoy!