- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 12 Minutes
- Yields: 30 Servings
Cookie Shooter Cups:
- Foodstirs Organic Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 11 tbsp unsalted butter, cold (cubed)
- Newmans Own Organic Pretzels
- 1/2 Cup 4th&Heart Chocti Ghee
- 3 Tbsp Dandies Mini Marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg. Slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Gather both dough ball, wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm.
2. Remove dough from the freezer and divide into 30 even balls. Take a mini cupcake pan and gently press the dough creating little cups. Bake for about 12 minutes. Allow to cool after baking.
3. Take the Dandies Mini Marshmallows and begin cutting them into 4 parts, creating super mini marshmallows. Begin assembling the cups: take the mini mugs, fill them with a dollop of 4th&Heart Chocti Ghee, top with super mini Dandies marshmallows, and stick half of a Pretzel into the side as a handle. Repeat for all the cookies. Enjoy!