- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 13 Minutes
- Yields: 15 Servings
- Foodstirs™ Organic Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 12 Tbsp unsalted butter, cold (cubed)
- 2 Tbsp WildFriends Classic Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Dandies Marshmallows (melted in the microwave until puffy creme forms)
- 15 Organic Chocolates (shaped like teardrops)
1. Preheat oven to 350*F. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg and WildFriends Peanut Butter. Slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Gather dough into a ball, wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm.
2. Scoop out 2 Tbsp balls of the Cookie Dough and bake for 12-15 minutes. Once baked, remove from the oven and immediately dollop about 1 Tsp of the melted Dandies and press one Organic Chocolate into the center. Repeat for all the cookies. Enjoy!