1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg. Slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Gather dough into a ball, wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm.
2. Roll dough out into a large circle about 1/4" thick and use a 3" cookie cutter to cut out as many circles as the dough allows (should be close to 15).
3. Bake for 12-15 minutes and allow to cool before assembling.
1. In a bowl, combine the Powdered Sugar and 1 Tbsp Water. Stir until a royal icing forms, if too thick, begin adding 1/4 Tsp measurements of water at a time. Pour into a piping bag and wait for assembly.
2. In three small bowls, begin mixing the colors for the watercolor! In one bowl, add 1/2 Packet of the Color Kitchen Natural Pink Dye, in another bowl add 1/2 Packet of the Color Kitchen Natural Blue Dye, and in the last bowl add the remaining half packets. Add 1 Tsp of warm water to each of the bowls and stir until combined.
1. Begin piping on the White Icing on top of the cookies and pop in the freezer for about 5 minutes. Once cookies are slightly firmed from the freezer, begin painting on the ColorKitchen dyes with your paint brushes. Repeat with all cookies and have a blast! Enjoy!