1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg. Slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Gather dough into a ball, wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm.
2. Roll dough out into a large circle about 1/4" thick and use Sweater-shaped cookie cutters to cut out as many cookies as the dough allows (should be close to 15).
3. Bake for 12-15 minutes and allow to cool before assembling.
1. In a medium bowl, combine the Organic Powdered Sugar, Butter, and Greek Yogurt. Stir until combined and the divide into 4 bowls. Mix the according Color Kitchen Packets in the bowls, leaving one bow with plain white frosting. Mix colors until vibrant and then put in piping bags and set aside for assembly.
1. Take the Cookies and decorate to look like Ugly Christmas Sweaters. Repeat with all cookies. Enjoy!