Prep: 50 min
Bake: 15 min
Yields: 10 - 12 cookies
1 Natural Green Food Dye
1 Natural Blue Food Dye
1. In a mixing bowl. beat butter with electric mixer on low speed until creamy, then blend in egg. Slowly add in dry cookie mix and blend until a dough forms.
2. Divide the dough into 2 equal portions. Mix the packets of each color dye into the dough, blending thoroughly.
3. Roll each portion of dough in between two sheets of parchment paper to form a rectangle, about 1/8" thick. Freeze the dough sheets for 10 minutes.
4. Roll the dough together into a ball to create marbled texture. Cover with plastic and freeze 15 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove dough from freezer and unwrap from plastic. Place on parchment, at least 1 inch apart. Bake 12-15 minutes until slightly puffy and golden. Enjoy!