- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 30 Minutes
- Yields: 8-10 Servings
- Foodstirs™ Organic Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter, cold (cubed)
- 1.5 Cups Organic Pre-made Pie Filling
- Biodynamic Powdered Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg. Slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Gather dough into a ball, wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm.
2. Roll dough out into a large circle about 1/8" thick and use a 3" cookie cutter to cut out as many circles as the dough allows (should be close to 30).
3. Spoon in 1/2 Tbsp of of Organic Pre-made Pie Filling into the center of the cookie rounds, pinch into a taco shape, and place inside a pie pan. Repeat this process until a flower shape appears.
4. Bake for about 30 minutes and allow to cool before sprinkling on the Powdered Sugar. Enjoy!