1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg. Slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Gather dough into a ball, wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm.
2. Roll dough out into a large rectangle about 1/8" thick and use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out as many hearts as the dough allows (should be close to 20).
3. Begin laying out 2 hearts of the cookie dough next to each other, spoon about 1 Tbsp of the Chocti Ghee into the center and top with the second layer of cookie dough. Gently press a fork around the edges of the cookies to create a cookie tart. Repeat for all cookies and bake for 12-15 minutes and allow to cool before assembling.
1. In a medium bowl, combine the Powdered Sugar and water until royal icing forms, stir in the ColorKitchen until a light pink color forms. If the icing is too thick, begin adding in 1/4 Tsp measurements of water until desired consistency is reached. Set aside for assembly.
1. Once the cookies tarts are completely cooled, begin dipping them into the bowl of icing and top with Natural Heart Sprinkles. Repeat with all cookies. Enjoy!