- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 13 Minutes
- Yields: 15 Servings
- Foodstirs™ Organic Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter, cold (cubed)
- 1/2 Cup Organic Biodynamic Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp Water
- 1 Packet Color Kitchen Natural Pink Dye
- 1 Capsule Organic Activated Charcoal
- UnReal Organic Chocolate Gems
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg. Slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Gather dough into a ball, wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm.
2. Roll dough out into a large circle about 1/4" thick and use a gingerbread man cookie cutter to cut out as many people as the dough allows (should be close to 15). Gently press a1/4 Tsp into the middle of the man, reshape the legs into ears, and bend the arms to hold a chocolate gem.
3. Bake for 12-15 minutes and allow to cool before assembling.
1. In a medium bowl, combine the Powdered Sugar and water to create a royal icing. Divide the icing in half and into separate bowls. Add the specific ColorKitchen Dyes/Charcoal into the different bowls. Pour into piping bags.
1. Take a cookie and pipe on some of the White Frosting on the middle of the cookie. Begin designing the cookies to look like little bunnies holding the UnReal Chocolate Gem "eggs." Repeat with all cookies. Enjoy!