- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 30 Minutes
- Yields: 8-10 Servings
- Foodstirs™ Organic Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter, cold (cubed)
- 5 Organic Apples (thinly sliced)
- Organic Biodynamic Powdered Sugar
- Organic Honey
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg. Slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Gather dough into a ball, wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm.
2. Roll dough out into a large rectangle about 1/8" thick and cut into about 5 even strips.
3. Begin layering the thin apples slices on top of the Sugar Cookie rectangle strips and begin rolling into a spiral. Place these Apple Sugar Cookie spirals into a pie pan.
4. Bake for about 30 minutes and allow to cool before sprinkling on the Powdered Sugar and drizzling on honey. Enjoy!