- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 13 Minutes
- Yields: 15 Servings
- Foodstirs™ Organic Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter, cold (cubed)
- 6 YumEarth Organic Pops
- 1/4 Cup Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting
- 1 Packet Color Kitchen Natural Pink Dye + 1 Packet Color Kitchen Natural Orange Dye
- 1 Packet Color Kitchen Natural Green Dye
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg. Next, slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Place dough into the freezer for about 10 minutes until slightly firmed. Then begin rolling dough into a large rectangular shape.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment and press the dough into the baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes and allow to cool about 5 minutes. Use an ornament cookie cutter to cut the baked sheet of cookies, then use a smaller star cookie cutter to begin cutting out the centers of the cookies.
3. Break up the YumEarth Organic Pops and place the candy crumbles in the hollow centers of the cookies. Bake until melted, about 5 minutes at 350*F. Remove from the oven and set aside for assembly.
1. Divide the Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting into three bowls. Keep one plain white Frosting, then add the ColorKitchen Natural Dye Packets and stir until vibrant red and green. Put in piping bags and set aside for assembly.
1. Once the cookies are cooled, begin piping on fun and festive frosting. Repeat for all cookies. Finally, use holiday twine to string through the cookies to create Cookie Ornaments! Enjoy!