1. Preheat oven to 350*F. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg and Organic Peppermint Extract. Slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Gather dough into a ball, wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm.
2. Once dough is firmed, lay a piece of parchment on a cookie sheet and scoop out 2 Tbsp balls of the Cookie Dough and bake for 12-15 minutes.
3. While the cookies are baking, begin creating the Peppermint White Chocolate toppings. In a microwave-safe bowl add the Organic White Chocolate Chips and Coconut Oil and microwave until smooth. Reserve 1 Tbsp of the White Chocolate mixture in a bowl. Pour the rest of the White Chocolate mixture in teardrop shaped silicon molds and refrigerate until firm (about 5-10 minutes). With the reserved White Chocolate mixture add 1/4 Tsp of the ColorKitchen Natural Orange Dye and 1/4 Tsp of the ColorKitchen Natural Pink Dye and stir until the mixture turns vibrant red. Once the teardrop shaped White Chocolates are firm, drizzle the red chocolate on top. Set aside for assembly.
4. In a bowl, combine the Powdered Sugar, Water, and rest of the ColorKitchen Natural Dye Packets and stir until the frosting is vibrant red. Set aside for assembly.
5. Once the cookies are baked, remove from the oven and immediately dollop about 1 Tsp of the Red Frosting and press one Organic White Chocolate into the center. Repeat for all the cookies. Enjoy!