1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg. Slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Gather dough into a ball, wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm.
2. Roll dough out into a large circle about 1/4" thick and use a 3" cookie cutter to cut out as many circles as the dough allows (should be close to 15).
3. Bake for 12-15 minutes and allow to cool before assembling.
1. Divide the Organic Frosting into 6 bowls, doubling up the Vanilla Frosting in one bowl. In all the bowls, except the double bowl, begin mixing in the according colors until you have Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Black, and White.
1. Take a cookie and pour on some of the White Frosting on the middle of the cookie in a "melted" design. Put a Marshmallow half in the center of the cookie and put one India Tree Orange Sprinkle into the center. Next, use the Black Frosting to pipe on eyes and a smile.
2. Add the Melted Snowman arms on the sides of the cookie using the Black Frosting. Begin piping on buttons and scarves with the different Frosting colors. Repeat with all cookies. Enjoy!