- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 13 Minutes
- Yields: 15 Servings
- Foodstirs™ Organic Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter, cold (cubed)
- 3 Packets ColorKitchen Natural Green Dye
- 1/4 Cup Natural Holiday Round Sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg. Slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Remove 1/4 of the dough from the rest of the ball and begin mixing in the 3 Packets of Color Kitchen Natural Green Dye into the 1/4 dough ball. Gather both dough balls, wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm.
2. Roll green dough out into a large circle about 1/4" thick and use a small tree-shaped cookie cutter to cut out as many tree cookies as the dough allows. Begin stacking the little green trees on top of each other, creating a tall stack of green trees.
3. Next, roll out the regular dough into a large rectangle about 1/4" thick and place the tall stack of green tree cookies in the center and gently roll into a log. Pour the Natural Holiday sprinkles onto a large plate and begin gently rolling the dough log into the sprinkles until the log surface is covered.
4. Pop the cookie log into the freezer for about 20 minutes before slicing into 1/4" thick slices. Bake for 12-15 minutes and allow to cool before eating. Enjoy!