1. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy. Then, blend egg.
2. Slowly add mix and blend until cookie is formed. Gather dough ball and form into small flat disks.
3. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes or until dough is firm.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove dough from freezer. Roll dough out and cut into Halloween shapes/figures. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes
5. Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes then move to wire rack to cool. In a medium bowl, mix together Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix and yogurt. Divide frosting into 5 bowls.
6. Stir the Organic Charcoal capsule into one bowl of Organic Frosting, Natural Orange Dye into another bowl, Natural Yellow Dye into another bowl, Pink and Blue Dyes into another bowl, and leave the final bowl alone. Add the colorful frostings into piping bags. Pro Tip: If you don't have a piping bag, you can use a ziplock and just cut the corner off!
7. Pipe Halloween shapes and figures onto the cookies. Once the cookies are decorated, serve. Enjoy!