- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 13 Minutes
- Yields: 15 Servings
- Foodstirs™ Organic Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter, cold (cubed)
- 3 Packets Color Kitchen Natural Green Dye
- 1/4 Cup Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting
- 1 Packet Color Kitchen Natural Pink Dye + 1 Packet Color Kitchen Natural Orange Dye
- 1/2 Cup Biodynamic Powdered Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg. Once combined, mix in the Color Kitchen Natural Green Dye Packets until the wet ingredients are vibrant green. Next, slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed.
2. Immediately begin dropping 2 Tbsp dough balls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
3. Bake for 12-15 minutes and allow to cool before assembling.
1. Mix Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting with ColorKitchen Natural Dye Packets and stir until vibrant red. Put in a piping bag and set aside for assembly.
1. Once the cookies are slightly cooled, drop them into the Powdered Sugar and lightly coat. Next, use the red Frosting to pipe a little heart on top and repeat with all cookies. Enjoy!