- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 13 Minutes
- Yields: 15 Servings
- Foodstirs™ Organic Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter, cold (cubed)
- 1 Cup Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting
- 2 Packets Color Kitchen Blue Dye
- 1/4 Cup UnReal Chocolate Gems
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg. Slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Gather dough into a ball, wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm.
2. Roll dough out into a large circle about 1/4" thick and use Hanukkah Themed cookie cutters to cut out as many cookies as the dough allows (should be close to 15).
3. Bake for 12-15 minutes and allow to cool before assembling.
1. Mix Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting with ColorKitchen Natural Dye Packets and stir until vibrant blue. Put in a piping bag and set aside for assembly.
1. Take the Cookies and decorate to look with a Dreidel. Repeat with all cookies. Enjoy!