- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 13 Minutes
- Yields: 10 Servings
- Foodstirs™ Organic Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter, cold (cubed)
- 2 Packets ColorKitchen Natural Pink Dye + 2 Packets ColorKitchen Natural Orange Dye
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg. Slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Remove 1/2 of the dough from the rest of the ball and begin mixing in the 4 Packets of Color Kitchen Natural Dyes into the 1/2 dough ball. Gather both dough balls, wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm.
2. Roll both doughs out into long logs and begin twisting them around each other to create a candy cane twist. Cut 4" lengths of the cookies, form into a candy cane arch, and gently press down the cookies to flatten.
3. Bake for 12-15 minutes and allow to cool before eating. Enjoy!