- Prep: 20 Minutes
- Bake: 5 Minutes
- Yields: 6 Servings
- 1 1/2 Cup Foodstirs™ Organic Sweet Potato Pancake Mix
- 1/2 Cup Organic Applesauce
- 2 Cups Water + 2 Tbsp (hot)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Kite Hill Vegan Ricotta
- 2 Organic Apples (thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp chopped Walnuts
- 3 Tbsp Organic Agave Syrup
1. Preheat griddle stovetop to Medium-Low heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. In a bowl, combine the Applesauce, Hot water, salt, and Sweet Potato Pancake Mix and stir until completely incorporated and a thin batter forms.
2. Pour 1/4 Cup measurements of the Pancake Mix onto the griddle and swirl around with a spoon to ensure a thin pancake, flip when golden brown. Repeat until the batter is gone. Set aside.
3. Spread Kite Hill Ricotta and Apples in between two of the Sweet Potato Pancakes. Top with chopped Walnuts and Agave drizzle. Repeat for all pancakes. Enjoy!