1. Prepare the Good Citizens White Cheddar Macaroni as instructed on the back of the box. Set aside.
For Sweet Potato Pancake Mix:
1. Begin by whisking 1 Egg, 2 Tbsp Butter, and 1/4 Cup Milk together. Add in the 3/4 Cup of Foodstirs Organic Sweet Potato Pancake Mix and whisk together until batter forms.
2. Slowly add the prepared Good Citizens White Cheddar Macaroni in the Sweet Potato Pancake Mix and stir until noodles are completely coated in the batter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350*F. Spray a natural silicon doughnut mold with cooking oil. Scoop about 1/4 Cup of the Macaroni Batter into the doughnuts and bake for 25 minutes. Recipe makes approximately 12 doughnuts.
4. Once finished baking, remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!