Prep: 10 Minutes
Bake: 3 Minutes
Yields: 2 Servings
1 Cup Foodstirs™ Organic Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix
2 Tbsp Melted Butter, Melted and Cooled
1/3 Cups Milk
1/4 Cup Yogurt
1/4 Cup WildFriends Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Blend
1 Tbsp WildFriends Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Blend Drizzle
1. Heat skillet or griddle over medium heat or to 300 degrees. Lightly coat with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk Egg, Butter, Milk & Yogurt until combined. Next, add the Foodstirs Organic Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix and stir until Pancake Batter forms.
3. Spray a Pancake mold with cooking oil and begin pouring 2-3 Tbsp of Pancake Batter into the mold. Dollop about 2 Tsp of the WildFriends Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Blend into the center of the Pancake and cover the WildFriends with about 1 Tbsp of Pancake Batter.
4. Cook pancakes 1- ½ to 2 minutes or until the surface of pancake forms bubbles which begin to pop and bottoms are golden brown.
5. Carefully remove the Pancake mold and flip the pancakes over with a spatula and cook on the second side until pancakes are cooked thoroughly.
6. Stack your Pumpkin Spice Stuffed Pancakes high and drizzle with Pumpkin Spice, top with Whipped Cream and lightly dust with Cinnamon. Enjoy!