Prep: 10 Minutes
Bake: 10 Minutes
Freeze: 30 Minutes
Yields: 4 Servings
1 Cup Foodstirs™ Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix
2 Tbsp Melted Butter, Melted and Cooled
1/3 Cups Milk
1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt
1 Pint Halo Top Vanilla Ice Cream
1/2 Cup Chocolate Sauce
India Tree Carnival Mix Sprinkles
1. Heat waffle iron and lightly coat with butter or non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk egg, then slowly add melted butter and whisk until slightly thickened. Add milk and yogurt then whisk until mixed.
2. Begin by pouring 1/4 Cup portions of the batter into the waffle iron and cooking until golden brown (1-2 minutes).
3. Once all the batter is gone, lay the Waffles out on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and pop in the freezer until firm.
1. Begin assembly by scooping Halo Top Vanilla Ice Cream onto the Waffles and smoothing it out.
2. Next, dip the Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich in the chocolate sauce and generously coat with India Tree Carnival Mix Sprinkles. Enjoy!