- Prep: 20 Minutes
- Bake: 5 Minutes
- Yields: 6 Servings
- 1 Cup Foodstirs Organic Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix
- 1/4 Cup Organic Plain Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1/4 Cup Organic Strawberry Preserves
- 1/4 Cup Organic Chocolate Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Organic Biodynamic Powdered Sugar
1. Preheat griddle stovetop to Medium-Low heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. In a bowl, combine the Yogurt, Milk, Butter, Egg, and Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix and stir until completely incorporated.
2. Pour dollops of the Pancake Mix onto the griddle, flip when golden brown. Repeat until the batter is gone. Set aside.
3. Stack the Pancakes high, spooning Strawberry Preserves inbetween the layers. Top with Organic Chocolate Sauce and a generous powdered sugar sprinkle. Enjoy!