Prep: 10 Minutes
Bake: 10 Minutes
Yields: 10 Servings
2 Cups Foodstirs Organic Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix
2 Cups Milk
1 Cup Yogurt
3 Color Kitchen Natural Green Dye Packet (Green)
2 Color Kitchen Natural Pink Dye Packet; 2 Color Kitchen Natural Orange Dye Packet (Red)
1 Cup Fresh Cream
1 Tbsp Natural Holiday Sprinkles
For Crêpe Cake:
1. In a large bowl, begin whisking 2 Egg Whites until soft peaks form. Next add in 2 Cups Milk and 1 Cup Yogurt. Whisk until incorporated.
2. Next, add in 2 Cups Foodstirs Organic Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix and whisk until thin Crêpe Batter forms.
3. Separate the Crêpe Batter into 2 bowls and add in the according Color Kitchen Natural Dye Packets to their specific bowls (to make their respective colors).
4. Preheat a griddle to 300*F and spray with non-stick cooking oil. Begin by pouring 1 Tbsp of Crêpe Batter onto the griddle and quickly swirl it around until a Crêpe forms. Allow to cook for about 30-60 seconds and flip. Carefully remove from heat when the Crêpe is fully cooked.
5. If desired, pipe fresh cream between the Christmas Crêpes. Otherwise, stack high and top with fresh cream and Natural Holiday Sprinkles. Enjoy!