Prep: 10 Minutes
Bake: 2 Minutes
Yields: 5 Servings
For Rainbow Waffles:
2 Cups Foodstirs Organic Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix
4 Tbsp Melted Butter
2/3 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Yogurt
1 Color Kitchen Natural Orange Dye Packet (Orange)
1 Color Kitchen Natural Yellow Dye Packet (Yellow)
YumEarth Candy Corn
For Rainbow Waffle:
1. In a large bowl, begin whisking the Eggs, Butter, Milk, and Yogurt together until incorporated. Whisk in the Foodstirs Organic Sunday Stacks Mix.
2. Separate the Batter into 3 bowls and add in the according Color Kitchen Natural Dye Packets to their specific bowls (to make their respective colors). Pro Tip: Pour the colorful batter into squirt bottles to more easily create candy corn shapes!
3. Preheat the waffle iron to 300*F and spray with non-stick cooking oil. Begin by squirting one color into a circular shape around the circumference of the waffle iron, then repeat with each color until a candy corn shape forms.
4. Allow to cook for about 2 minutes per waffle. Makes 5-10 Candy Corn Waffles.
5. To decorate, cut the Candy Corn Waffles in 8ths and stick with a popsicle stick. Repeat for all Waffles. Enjoy!